The Master of Science in Health Law and Strategy program is uniquely designed to provide mid-career leaders with an engaging, comprehensive, and strategic lens into the legal aspects and dynamic landscape of the health sector. As an interdisciplinary graduate degree, this joint degree is taught by expert faculty from NYU Law and NYU Wagner, two top-ranked NYU schools.
Students will gain a broad core understanding of legal issues that affect the highly regulated healthcare industry and its economy, while gaining in-depth critical thinking and relevant analytical skills focusing on strategy, policy, law, and innovation. The hybrid plan of study enables students to complete the program in just 12 months, positioning them to lead further across the health landscape in nonprofit, public, and private sectors.
To be admitted to the MS in Health Law and Strategy program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of relevant professional experience including mid- or senior-level management experience, will be considered.
The admissions process is rigorous and selective. The Admissions Committee considers applicants holistically based on the qualities they will bring to the MS in Health Law and Strategy program.
The application to the Master of Science in Health Law & Strategy for Fall 2024 can be found here.
Contact us with any questions. You may reach our admissions representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org and 212.992.6093. Follow us on LinkedIn.
As a reminder, applications are due by 11:59pm ET on the day of the deadline. If you have any questions throughout your application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Your online application consists of the following:
- Two essays (approximately a page each)
- Two letters of recommendation (one personal and one professional)
- College transcripts* (unofficial copies are sufficient during the application process; official documents are required of admitted students)
- TOEFL or IELTS result (if required)
- Non-refundable application fee of $85
Please upload transcripts to the online application portal in PDF format. The Admissions Commitee can review your application using unofficial transcripts while official transcripts are on the way.
- Official transcript instructions: If your institution has a process for emailing official electronic transcripts (such as services available through eSCRIP-SAFE, Parchment, or National Student Clearinghouse), please have your institution(s) send it/them directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If your institution does not offer a digital transcript service, please submit your official transcripts by post to the following address:
- 139 MacDougal St., Room 615
- Wilf Hall (attn: MS in Health Law and Strategy)
- New York, NY 10012