The Institute offers an Advanced Certificate of Achievement in French Studies designed for:
- Students in other doctoral or professional programs having a research or career interest relating to France or the Francophone world;
- Individuals teaching or planning to teach French in universities, colleges, or secondary schools who desire intensive training in French civilization to complement their education in language and literature; and
- Professionals working in business, cultural organizations, government, the media, and other areas requiring expert knowledge of contemporary French culture and society.
All applicants to the Graduate School of Arts and Science (GSAS) are required to submit the general application requirements, which include:
- Academic Transcripts
- Test Scores (if required)
- Applicant Statements
- Résumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation, and
- A non-refundable application fee.
See French Studies for admission requirements and instructions specific to this program.