NYU Abu Dhabi Office of Admissions in Abu Dhabi
Tel: +971 2 628 5511
Admission to NYU Abu Dhabi is highly selective. Each student is admitted based on the overall strength of the application he or she submits, including academic excellence, extracurricular activities, teacher and counselor evaluations, and a demonstrated interest in global citizenship, service, and leadership.
Early Decision I
- Application deadline: November 1
- Decision: December 15
- Financial Aid Application due: November 15
Early Decision II
- Application deadline: January 1
- Decision: February 15
- Financial Aid Application due: January 15
- Application deadline: January 5
- Decision: April 1
- Financial Aid Application due: February 20
The Admissions Process
Applications to NYU Abu Dhabi are processed through New York University’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions in New York City and evaluated by NYUAD admissions staff. Students must apply using the Common Application. For up-to-date information on admissions policies and procedures, please see the Admissions website at: https://nyuad.nyu.edu/admissions
For an application to be considered complete, the Office of Undergraduate Admissions must receive the following:
- The Common Application
- Official high school and/or college records for courses for which academic credit has been earned;
- Official score reports of any standardized tests, forwarded to NYU from the testing agency; and
- Teacher and counselor evaluations.
For complete information regarding testing requirements for NYU Abu Dhabi, please see our website at: nyuad.nyu.edu/admissions-testing
Applying to NYU Abu Dhabi and Other NYU Campuses
Students can indicate their interest in being considered for admission to NYU Abu Dhabi in addition to NYU campuses in New York City and/or Shanghai on the Common Application.
NYU Abu Dhabi is not accepting applications for transfer students in the 2022–23 admissions cycle.