NYU Abu Dhabi Office of Graduate Admissions in Abu Dhabi
Tel: +971 2 628 4672
Admission to NYU Abu Dhabi is highly selective. Each student is admitted based on the overall strength of the application he or she submits, including academic excellence, extracurricular activities, recommendation letters, and a demonstrated interest in global citizenship, service, and leadership.
MSc in Economics and MFA in Art & Media
- Application due: January 15, 2023
The Admissions Process
Applications to masters programs are submitted through the NYUAD website. Applications are processed through NYU Abu Dhabi’s Office of Graduate Admissions and evaluated by the selection committee for each program. For up-to-date information on admissions policies and procedures, please see the Admissions website at: nyuad.nyu.edu/admissions
Full instructions are provided within the online application and a complete application will include the following:
- The online application;
- University transcripts for all courses for which academic credit has been earned;
- Official score reports of any standardized tests, such as proof of English proficiency, forwarded to NYUAD from the testing agency; and
- Letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references.
- The M.F.A. in Art & Media Application also requires the artist’s portfolio in digital format.